hotel, airport or other place in Arusha or Kilimandjaro, from which you will be picked up for a safari and returnedf after safari
- Tour booking will be made via webshop. If you have not registered yet, please, register first.
- Four safari tours are available via webshop for 2 to 7 persons with Luxury or Midrange ‑options. Choose proper timetable at calendar. Safari tours usually begins at Mondays.
- When booking tour, you should fill needed information “Passanger contact info” for all passangers. You accept Terms and Conditions.
- After payment you receive booking confirmation in your email.
Deposit & Payment
- Acceptable credit cards will shown at webshop.
- All payments outside safari tours are customer ́s resposibility.
Cancellations must be sent via email to Safarina Ltd, who confirmed the reservations. Cancellations shall only be effective from the date of receipt of cancellation by Safarina Ltd.
If a booking is cancelled the client is subject to a cancellation fee as follows:
- until 4 weeks prior to departure – 30% Cancellation Fee
- 4–2 weeks prior to departure – 50% Cancellation Fee
- 2–1 weeks prior to departure – 75% Cancellation Fee
- Less than 1 week prior to departure – 100% Cancellation Fee
- In case of sudden illness, death in the family or other exceptional circumstances
preventing travel, the customer must ensure that their own travel and accident insurance covers the cost of the reservation if this occurs necessitates the cancellation of the safari tour. Safarina Ltd must be notified of the cancellation immediately.
Jonadadventures reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where this is unavoidable. However, in that case Jonadadventures agrees to refund all monies already paid by the client. This shall be the Jonadadventures sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.
Passports, Visas and other Travel Papers
- It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other documentation required are all in order for the countries to be visited.
- Jonadadventures cannot be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client does not attend correctly to the client’s documentation and related matters prior to commencement of the tour.
- At any time, all baggage and personal effects are at the client’s responsibility and Jonadadventures does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
- Clients are entitled to one bag of not more than 15 kg (backpack or soft bag – no hardtop suitcase) and a daypack. Jonadadventures reserves the right to refuse excess baggage. Please notice that on our trekking tours and on some “bush” flights other baggage regulations may apply.
- Soft sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on Safari vehicles and on Aircraft used within Africa.
- The client accepts that all tours are of an adventurous nature and involve an element of personal risk. Neither Jonadadventures nor any of its agents can be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused. The client hereby indemnifies Jonadadventures and will hold the Jonadadventures, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim.
- The client accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
- Travel insurance is customer ́s responsibility. We recommend travel incurance all travelling.
Authority on Tour
- The decisions of Jonadadventure’s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding.
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange
regulations of all countries visited.
Jonadadventures reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material.
- Jonadadventures cannot accept any liability or pay any compensation in respect to delays or lack of performance affected by force majeure.
- Force Majeure means any events which the company has no control over and even in circumstances where all due care was taken the event could not have been avoided or foreseen. This includes a civil strife, natural disaster, adverse weather condition, threat of war, terrorist activity, riot, war, industrial dispute, fire and all similar events outside the Jonadadventure’s control.
Feel unforgettable experience with Jonad Adventures, Tours & Safaris!!!