After landing to Seronera Airstrip you will be picked out by Driver Guide with Picnic Lunch. The Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. Then heard to the central park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti national park. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp or Kubukubu Tented Lodge or Serena Lodge or Sopa Lodge or Seronera wildlife Lodge Centre/ Lobo wildlife Lodge North Serengeti.
After breakfast depart with picnic lunch and drive back to Airport.
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Mineral water
- Overnight stays in safari lodges/ tented camps
- All national park fees
Items not included:
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance